Founded in 1991, Zohoor Alreef is a successful, specialty midmarket body care and fragrance retail concept with nearly 200 stores and kiosks across Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and the UAE. Approximately 50 stores are franchised with the majority of locations in Saudi company owned.
Zohoor Alreef is a truly unique concept - a perfect fusion of 'East meets West'. The natural based products are made in France, to an exacting specification suitable for the Middle East climate and clientele. Fragrances are intense and long lasting with 'oriental' perfumes highly sought after by local, particularly Arab, consumers. Independent research commissioned by Neilsen shows that customers appreciate our 'good value' market positioning. Our pricing is lower and our quality higher than that of our immediate competitors.
The design of the Zohoor Alreef store concept is uncluttered, contemporary, colourful, perhaps a little quirky. It stands out from the crowd of 'copy/paste' western franchises and brands. Occupying about 60 square meters, it looks as good in a street location as it does in a modern, western standard shopping mall. The stores are open and inviting with a hint of Eastern mystique.
Zohoor Alreef carries a number of exclusive brands including an 'own brand' - Le Verger Shop. Le Verger Shop is the name on the lead body care range which is available in approximately 12 fruit or floral fragrances. Le Verger Shop accounts for about 50% of the sales in a Zohoor Alreef store, with perfumes and home fragrance contributing 40%. Accessories and gifts make up the balance of the sales.
The Le Verger Shop brand has also been developed into a standalone store concept which is suitable for territories with a more European or Western outlook and orientation.
Our business model is supported by a dedicated team of Zohoor Alreef franchise personnel headed by our Franchise Director, Tarek Gineina. Tarek can be contacted on 00966 534 585 553 or email@example.com
No royalty fees are payable. There are no advertising or marketing fees - we expect franchisees to spend approximately 3% of sales on local marketing initiatives.
We have approximately 125 company owned stores and kiosks across Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain and 50 franchised stores in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. A further 20 - 30 stores are planned for 2012.
Unique Business Proposition
- Family feel/professionally managed: The Company retains a family feel, and has traditional values. Professional managers ensure that the company is well organized, and delivers on its promises.
-A ll our body care, perfumes and home fragrance products are developed and manufactured in France - catering to a demanding Middle East market
- Our collection is unashamedly marketed to local consumers but is developed and manufactured in France using natural resources.
- Our perfumes tend to be strong and long lasting with 'oriental' fragrances selling particularly well.
- Marketing campaigns and in store graphics - developed to Western standards: 'What fragrance are you?' was a recent campaign designed to draw attention to our new ranges of body perfumes and to get more customers to visit our stores.
- Store design is contemporary - with a unique Middle Eastern flavor: our latest shop fit has been fine tuned over the last year. It is western standard in design terms but retains a hint of its eastern origin.
We are looking for franchise partners already trading a multiple store retail business, whether owned or franchised. We seek partners willing and financially able to develop multiple store openings across a territory, region or country on an annual basis. Knowledge of the local market, combined with the ability to locate and negotiate appropriate space for store and kiosk openings is of critical importance. Specific product knowledge and experience is not required.